Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to Rose (Hejira)


MY 38th BIRTHDAY GIFT: 3 hours holding the deep focus and attention of 30+ men.
Not everyday men, MEN ON THE VERGE, men showing up, stepping up, and surrendering into being better men, better lovers, better contributors to this world and the women in it.
They dove into their bodies, grounding and releasing the tightness that holds them back, they contacted and fed their energetic systems prepping for major connections. They confronted their fears and kicked them the fuck out of their lives, they stood up to be judged by a sword of love and exposed their hearts.
These men are Warriors! Not because they hide behind a mask of tough masculinity but because they are willing to travel to their darkest parts and search for their Holy Grail. They found discomfort, fear, unknowing and the horrible action of actually being seen and known.
And they did it with women, fully in trust, fully showing up every moment.
I love this work. I love these men. I love Charmaine Haworth for holding down this event with me and wielding her sweet sword of truth. And I loveMike Hrostoski (the men's coach), who when I told him that I really felt called to work with men said hell yeah, you would rock that, how can I support you?
Thank you men for inspiring me to be a better person. Thank you for showing up in the huge way that you do. I am committed to you.
You fucking rocked my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment